Small businesses that lost revenue due to the pandemic can apply for an employee retention tax credit (ERTC), but they must meet certain requirements. In general, most businesses and companies are eligible to file ERTC claims, including previously denied ones (the rules changed in Nov 2021).
Refundspro helps you with tax claims. You can claim tax easily in just a few minutes. Per employee, you can get up to $26k through Refundspro. On Refundspro, claiming the employee retention tax credit (ERTC) is free; you do not pay until you receive your refund.
What is the employee retention tax credit (ERTC)?
Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC) provide tax relief to businesses that lost revenue because of COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021. This incentive program is designed to encourage employers to keep their employees on their payrolls. Businesses and companies that qualify may receive up to $26k per employee.
How can I claim the ERTC tax? (OR) How to get the employee retention tax credit (ERTC)?
Just follow these simple steps to claim your refund.
- Visit online Refundspro or at dealzsky and click the “Get Deal” Button.
- Click to qualify button
- Fill out the ERTC application refund foam.
- Review and submit your file
What is Refundspro and how does it work? (OR) How to get the employee retention tax credit (ERTC) from Refundspro?
It is a very easy and simple tax credit refund platform that helps in refunding ERTC tax credits. You can easily claim tax up to $26,000 per employee using Refundspro.
Refundspro works in four simple steps:
- Ask your business to tell us a little about your business by filling out our pre-qualification form.
- Refundspro will ask you to provide some simple documentation from your business so affiliated refundspro team tax professionals can calculate your refund amount.
- Sign and return your documents: Refundspro will send you the documents via email or UPS for your review. Upon reviewing the documents, scan and email them to us or drop them in the mail with the pre-addressed, stamped envelope we provide.
- Upon receiving your refund documents, the government will review them and send you a check.